Candy is a huge word for me right now, not because of Valentine's Day or because I've eaten a lot of it lately. In fact, quite the contrary is true. And that's why it's so huge. I haven't eaten any candy lately, and even more shocking...I've even passed, on treats like ice cream, sugar cookies, cake, and even pumpkin cookies; now that was a tough one. Hopefully I can keep it up. It's been really hard for me to not indulge in sweets. I have a major sweet tooth and usually don't even consider passing up a fresh baked dessert. But now, the feeling I get when I turn down, or avoid a dessert is like a little victory for me.
I've been exercising more too. Now don't get too excited, it's only been a few days (five to be exact) since I decided to do a better job of taking care of my body, so don't expect any kind of drastic changes the next time you see me. (In fact, I wasn't even going to share this decision with anyone because I didn't want to be scrutinized to see if my efforts are paying off or not.) Hopefully the changes I'm making will eventually have some outward manifestation to go along with them. But if not, I'll at least know I'm something good for myself.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are the Master of the Universe! Go, Connie, GO!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment