Smiley List:
-Alek gives the best kisses. Ok, so his mouth is wide open, and sometimes he tries to bite my lips. But I can't help it, I just love his kisses.
-Camden has such a sweet tooth. I know this shouldn't make me happy, but his enjoyment of treats and desserts is so pure, I can't help but smile when I watch him.
-Jace can be such a little gentleman at times. There are lots of little girls to play with on our street and he walked one friend home since it was starting to get dark and she was scared. Another time he gave a little girl a ride to her house on his sled. We don't live on a hill, she sat on the sled and he pulled her home.
-Valentine's Day is coming up.
-We didn't get enough snow to have to shovel the sidewalk.
-I got a really great deal at the store.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah send me those recipes. That would be awesome. Thanks. Your kids are so stinkin cute.
haha my email is mtorgill@gmail.com
Post a Comment