Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Manic Monday: Bite

Here's a list of a few of my favorite things to bite into.

-A caramel apple, the apple has to be a Granny Smith; best combination of sweet and tart.
-Cauliflower, it has the most unique crunch to it.
-A sweet, juicy peach.
-Corn on the cob, I love how the kernels pop into my mouth when I bite them.
-Warm, chewy brownies.
-Celery, it gives the best crunching sound.
-Rice Krispy treats, best combination of crunchy and chewy.
-Grapes that are so firm they burst in my mouth when I bite into them.
-Homemade rolls when they're just the right amount of buttery, flaky and moist.

Smiley List:

1-I really got to learn a lot today at work.
2-Alek giving me raspberries on my cheek.
3-Camden insisting he's not tired only to fall asleep in the car less than ten minutes later.
4-Jace is sleeping well at the moment, despite the persistent cough he's had all day.

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

SWWEET!! Another Manic Monday Tuesday.... just barely! lol!

I love your bite list! You are much like me... must have a texture thing. In fact, I hated celery when I was a kid and WISHED so bad that I liked it because it sounded so fun to each with it's lovely crunch!! :) Love it!

-C