Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Over Six Months Old

My Little Alek is 6 months old. (He was actually 6 months on September 13th so this is a little late.) I just can't believe how big he's getting. I still need to take him to get some six month pictures taken but He's had a cold so I was waiting for him to get over that before doing pictures. For some reason, a baby with green snot dripping from his nose is not how I want to remember Alek at 6 months. So here are a few I have taken recently along with a couple of recent videos I have of him. It's fun to see what he's able to do at just six months old. This kid is determined to keep up with his brothers already.

I got the pictures to load just fine but the video clip I was trying to get on here still hadn't loaded after about 2 hours so I'll just share some pictures for now.

Here he is next to his newborn baby cousin Sophie. it's amazing what a difference six months makes.

Camden loves to hold Alek. Unfortunately, Alek is not as thrilled with it.

And here are a few things about Alek at 6 months.
-He weighs 15 pounds 8 oz and is 26 inches long.
-He's eating solids and loving it.
-He sits well unsupported and gets to a crawling position from sitting.
-He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
-He's army crawling all over the house.
-He's testing out his voice with all kinds of grunts and squeals.
-His hair is coming in really light blond and he's starting to get a lot of it.
-He doesn't have any teeth but I think they're getting close
-He loves to have people sing to him. He really seems to like "If You're Happy and You Know It." -He loves his binky and is really good at grabbing it and getting it in his mouth even if he has to turn it around first.
-He loves to grab my face and give me big wet kisses.

Alek is such a fun and happy little guy. He has been my happiest and easiest baby in a lot of ways and is so much fun. I am so glad I get to be his mom.

Smiley List
1-Jace sticks his tongue out a little when he is really concentrating on his homework or coloring.
2-Camden wanted Jace to help him say the prayer before dinner.
3-Alek is a mama's boy and I love it. The other two always wanted Casey.
4-Reconnecting with old friends and long lost cousins.

3 comments:

ClancyPants said...

I'm glad you clarified the pic thing... I was asking myself if something was wrong with reader or something!

What a sweet little guy! Sounds like fun and almost makes me want another... ALMOST. :)

Finny said...

Cute sweet Alek. They grow so fast! We love him so much...not to mention Jace and Camden. What QT's

Zanny said...

Hi Connie! I found your blog through Katie's and I just love it! What darling boys you have. That's probably because YOU'RE darling! Come visit our blog too!