Can I do Manic Monday on a Tuesday? Of course I can, it's my blog. To be honest, Monday is a really hard day for me to blog since I usually work every Mondays from 3-11 PM. Even if I do make it home before midnight (to get something blogged before it's officially Tuesday), I'm definitely not at my sharpest at that time of day. I considered staying up last night to get this posted on Monday but was too tired. So here is my belated Manic Monday Post.
Moon
I think it's interesting that the moon is often associated with spookiness, especially at this time of the year. But I think a night without the light of the moon is far spookier than a nighttime sky lit by the gentle glow of a full moon. In fact, I've always found the moon to be quite cheerful.
As a child I always liked to look out the window and see the moon when we were driving at night. I loved the way it seemed to follow us on our way as if to say, "I want to come too." And I loved the way it was always peeking out from behind trees and clouds as we went, giving the illusion that it was sailing through the starry sky, determined not to be left behind.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!!! What a sweet image you painted! Love it!
I've done many a Manic Monday Tuesday! You're totally good...
And, FYI, Mo- the MM word chooser, posts the word on the Friday before. So, if you actually want it to post Monday, write it on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and then future date it so it shows up on Monday! ;) Problem solved! :)
I'm so happy you're playing Manic Monday too. It's probably my favorite post of the week. I love seeing what my brain comes up with.
<3 Clancy
Post a Comment