I gave updates on what Jace and Camden are up to lately and then I didn't give an update on Alek. But he has been busy too. Well, busy for a 4 moth old.
He had his 4 month checkup two weeks ago and weighed 14 lb, 7 oz. That puts him at about the 40th percentile which is where camden was at that age. his head is at the 40th percentile too. But somehow his height is at the 70th percentile (25.5 inches). I don't know where he got tall genes from. (Casey and I are not exactly what you would consider tall.) But everything looks good and his development is right on track.
He also started rolling over just after he turned 4 months. This is the third or fourth time he did it. Now he can roll over really fast and loves to be on his tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute, I can't believe how fast he is growing up! Darn those newborns, they tend to do that. Plus the more you have and the busier you are, it seems the faster they grow up, or maybe time just goes faster!
How sweet is that?!?! I love how you can hear his little grunts! That is so sweet. Makes me VERY baby hungry!
Post a Comment