So I'm way behind on my blog but I'm going to try and catch up. The next thing I need to catch up on since our move is Father's Day. Since we moved the day before Father's Day we didn't really do much. Luckily I planned ahead and got Casey some presents. We gave him some new clothes and Jace gave him a tie he had made in primary. Casey had to wear it to church. He didn't want to at first but when we got there and he saw that the bishopric was wearing their ties he put his on. Then we had dinner at my parents' house. It was good to be able to spend some time with my dad on Father's day too. I am so lucky to have such good dads in my life.
Casey is such a good dad to the kids. He has so much fun playing with them and when you see him with the kids it's easy to see how much he loves them. And of course they adore and look up to him too. They get so excited when he gets home from work every day. I love watching their eyes light up when they hear him pull the car (or motorcycle) into the garage. And he does a great job watching the kids when I'm at work. It's so nice to know they're with him when I'm gone, it makes me feel so much better knowing that I don't have to worry about them while I'm at work.
My dad is also great with the kids. He just recently retired and so I've relied on him to watch the kids for me for a couple of hours here and there, and he does great with the kids. He's so relaxed about it too, you'd think that watching three boys would be enough to drive anyone nuts but my dad takes it all in stride. And the kids love playing with him. Thanks Dad!
I'm also lucky to have a really great father in law. He also adores his grandkids and they know it. Camden always finds him as soon as possible at family functions and doesn't leave his side. Bruce is also a great dad to his kids and would do anything for them. I'm so glad Casey grew up with him as an example of how to be a good dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment