It really cracked us up a couple of nights ago when Jace got up almost two hours after he went to bed. I thought he was getting up for a drink of water or one last trip to the bathroom and I was going to get mad at him for being up so late. But then I could tell he wasn't really awake.
He started telling Casey and me that he was sorry. We asked him what he was sorry about and his answer was, "It's just that, the octopus made me do it." We tried to stifle our laughter as we got him back to bed. I don't know if it was the way he said it or the fact that it was so unexpected but thinking about it still makes me laugh.
2 comments:
Did you ever figure out what the ocotpus actually made him do?
No, he never said.
Post a Comment