Thursday, January 3, 2008

No Thank You

This post comes as the result of being "tagged" by two different blogs within 4 days of each other. To those who tagged me, I would like to say that I am going to respectfully decline your invitation. In other words, I'm a big fat party pooper. Don't take it personally, I don't continue chain letters or chain emails either, even if it means that a soldier's prayer doesn't get passed on, or a little kid in the hospital won't get their story shared with the world. I don't pass them on when Bill Gates promises to pay me tens of thousands of dollars, and I don't pass them on even if it says that I don't have a heart or believe in God if I stop the chain. Some emails even promise granted wishes or years of good luck if you forward them and curses or bad luck if you don't, and I don't send them on either. It's just not my thing, and after getting blog tagged, I decided that this kind of fits into the same category. So, sorry to break the chain or ruin the virtual game of tag I didn't know I was playing. I truly don't mean to offend anyone. Just a personal choice. So to those who tagged me, I don't want to play blog tag. Hopefully the others you tagged will continue the game for you. And to those who would have received a tag from me if I had passed it on, I'm sorry if you now feel left out of the fun.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hahaha. Thats funny, I feel the same way about chain letters and email forwards! So yeah...no pressure in tagging. If only I could promise you millions or a wish to come true or a funny video to pop up on your screen when you do it. :)

Christy said...

Sorry! I feel the exact same way about emails and stuff. it's a rare day that I forward anything, etc. I just did the blog one cause my sister-in-law tagged me and told me I had to do it so she'd know more about me. I actually didn't even read the end of hers to know I'd been tagged--she had to call and tell me to get on the ball. Whoops! So no hard feelings.