And the more agressive Camden gets the more I worry about how he'll be with the baby. I was a little bit reassured last week when I caught Camden softly holding and even rocking a baby doll. I told Casey about what I saw and that I hoped it meant Camden would treat his baby brother in a similar way. But Casey's response was less than reassuring. He said that if the way Camden treats the doll is any indication of how he'll treat the baby then we're in big trouble. This is because he saw Camden repeatedly jab a screwdriver into the dolls eyes as he said, "eyes eyes eyes." Speaking of eyes, it looks like we'll have to keep an extra close eye on him; little stinker.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Oh....Bite Me.
Camden has unfortunately developed a new self-defense tactic. You guessed it, biting. He bit Jace yesterday while we were waiting outside the bishop's office for tithing settlement (of all places). Granted, Jace shouldn't have gotten right in his face and bossed him around but Camden can't get away with biting either. So by the time the ordeal was done and I scolded Camden, I had two crying kids to deal with. Fun!

And the more agressive Camden gets the more I worry about how he'll be with the baby. I was a little bit reassured last week when I caught Camden softly holding and even rocking a baby doll. I told Casey about what I saw and that I hoped it meant Camden would treat his baby brother in a similar way. But Casey's response was less than reassuring. He said that if the way Camden treats the doll is any indication of how he'll treat the baby then we're in big trouble. This is because he saw Camden repeatedly jab a screwdriver into the dolls eyes as he said, "eyes eyes eyes." Speaking of eyes, it looks like we'll have to keep an extra close eye on him; little stinker.
And the more agressive Camden gets the more I worry about how he'll be with the baby. I was a little bit reassured last week when I caught Camden softly holding and even rocking a baby doll. I told Casey about what I saw and that I hoped it meant Camden would treat his baby brother in a similar way. But Casey's response was less than reassuring. He said that if the way Camden treats the doll is any indication of how he'll treat the baby then we're in big trouble. This is because he saw Camden repeatedly jab a screwdriver into the dolls eyes as he said, "eyes eyes eyes." Speaking of eyes, it looks like we'll have to keep an extra close eye on him; little stinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my heck! That is so funny. I can't believe Easton will be that age someday. Jace is so cute smiling even with a big bite mark on his face.
Hee hee hee. I'm not really laughing, I'm just glad I don't have boy problems. I just have to deal with a girl who likes to spit too much. Just wait until she hits puberty...ouch! My nephew went through a biting phase when his sister was born, but with some effort from mom and dad, he was able to kick the habit. Just stick with it and he'll get over it eventually. And then you can close your eyes...maybe. =)
Post a Comment