Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Introduction





So this whole blogging thing is totally new to me but I thought I'd give it a try. This is our most recent family picture and I can't believe how much the kids have changed since then. It was taken in October and the kids look so small here compared to how big they are getting.


I have thought about starting a blog for a while but things have been so busy. I thought I would wait until things settled down a little before taking on a new project. But I don't know that things really ever settle down in life and I don't know that I want them to. Wouldn't that just mean that life is boring, dull, stagnant? But I am finally done with school and I passed my nursing state boards so I'm done with that, but now we're building a house and taking on some new business endeavors. So I'm still busy, just with different things.

But despite the business and craziness I will try to update regularly on new and interesting events occuring in our lives. Some days it may be as mundane as Camden getting a new tooth or Jace losing one when that starts to happen. But hopefully there will be some more exciting posts too with breaking news of the Russell household. I guess it just depends on how much excitement we have going on at any given time. We'll see how it goes and I'll try to keep it interesting.

-Connie


1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay! I'm happy to see that you got your blog set up! I'll be sure to check back often to see what you're up to and show Jake and Matt pictures of their new friends!