Jace played spring soccer with a local community league. He had games on Saturdays in April, May and June. He made a couple of goals and really likes playing. We might sign him up again, but I think golf will still be his primary sport since one of the goals he made was for the other team.


The elementary school has a dance festival at the end of the school year. I didn't get a good picture of him during the dance because he was in the back, but what I did see was cute. They danced to the song, "Splish Splash I Was Taking a Bath." They all had bare feet and used towels as props.

When the last day of school came we were all ready for summer. This is Jace with his teacher on the last day of school. He had such a great kindergarten experience and a large part of it was his teacher. She was awarded teacher of the year for his school and she deserved it.

One of our first summer activities was a trip to Lagoon. The kids always like going there.
This was Jace's favorite kid's ride. But he also had fun on some of the bigger rides. He even went on the roller coaster with Casey.And here's my little niece Sophie with Jace. She looks so small in there.
On the 4th of July we went to Casey's hometown.
The kids had fun at the parade. (We went home with a ton of candy.) After the parade, we had a BBQ, went to a carnival and then to the rodeo. We got rained on at the rodeo but stuck it out. We couldn't leave before they did the fireworks. We got to do so much that day and it made for a great holiday.
A few days later we went to Lava Hot Springs with Casey's family. The kids had a blast at the pool and we swam most of the day. It was fun to get away for the weekend.
Some of our other July activities include:
Another golf tournament in Vegas for Jace. This time he took 3rd place.
We also had a fun 24th of July at my parents house with swimming and a BBQ.
Ok, I think I'm all caught up through July. I'll have to do another installment of Summer Summary to get caught up to the present. (I like that title too much to use it only once.)



1 comment:
You make me laugh. Sounds like a great summer.
Post a Comment