Casey and I have been married for ten years today! It's been great. I love that I get to spend my life with this wonderful man.
Here are a few reasons I love my husband so much. (I was going to make a list of 100 things, but I'm a little short on time. I'll have to finish it later but I do have a good start.)
50 Reasons I love my husband
1. He loves God
2. He honors the gospel and the priesthood
3. He is generous
4. He’s a great dad
5. He helped me dream bigger than I ever would have without him.
6. He makes me hopeful for the future
7. He helped me discover who I truly am
8. He makes the best scrambled eggs
9. He supported me going back to school even though it wasn’t the most logical thing to do at the time.
10. He takes care of his body
11. He’s always doing some type of self-improvement
12. He’s great at explaining things to me when I have questions about something he knows a lot about. And doesn’t make me feel dumb for asking.
13. He’s a great kisser
14. If I have a stray hair on the back of my shirt that’s tickling my arm, he helps me find it.
15. He’s adventurous
16. He loves me unconditionally
17. He tells me I’m beautiful when I need to hear it most
18. He puts up with my quirks, indecisiveness, and insecurities
19. He makes me feel safe
20. He’s open-minded
21. He encourages me when I try new things and take on new projects
22. He’s patient
23. He’s forgiving
24. He has a very laid-back personality most of the time.
25. He’s taken up a new hobby to encourage his son’s interest and talent.
26. He’s a good listener.
27. He’s great with babies.
28. He looks really good in his motorcycle jacket
29. He likes to cuddle
30. He denies that he snores even though he has since he was a kid
31. He’s pretty picky when it comes to food, but he’s never complained about anything I’ve ever made, even if it has something in it that he doesn’t like.
32. He pays the bills
33. He always researches the best prices and brands before he buys big ticket items
34. He’s going back to school to better himself and make more opportunities available to himself
35. He sweeps my hair out of my face if it’s in the way
36. We get to keep our puppy even though he’s allergic
37. He’s not afraid to take on new challenges.
38. He wants what’s best for me and the kids even if it means he has to sacrifice a little
39. He values my opinion
40. He isn’t afraid of change.
41. He’s very smart with technology stuff but not in a nerdy way
42. If there’s a problem with our phone bill, or our cable or internet is causing problems, Casey is always the one to call the company about it
43. He knows how important it is to me that we have windshield washer fluid in the cars and always keeps them full
44. He has never gotten mad at me when I’ve been in a car accident. His first question is always, “Are you ok?” Even if the accident was my fault.
45. He helps me put lights on the Christmas tree every year even though he doesn’t like to.
46. He gets up with crying kids in the night even when he has to go to work the next day
47. He loves “my” brownies even though they’re just a package mix.
48. He likes country music, which makes him a true romantic even though he’ll never admit it.
49. He cares about this country and the freedom we enjoy
50. He can always make me laugh.
I love you Casey. Happy Anniversary!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! makes me wish Casey was my husband. :-) Totally Joking!!! Hope you guys had a great anniversary.
This is so cute. Congrats on 10 years guys! It was good to see you and your cute boys at Lava.
Post a Comment