Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ages and Stages


I can't believe how quickly my little boys are growing up. They all seem to be doing so much lately I just thought I'd give quick updates on everyone.

Jace
Jace just had his spring program at school and now he just has a couple more weeks of preschool before he's done for the summer. I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten this fall. He's also registered for a golf tournament this summer. It's the same one he participated in last year and he is so excited. It will be fun to watch him play in the tournament again and see what a difference a year makes.

Camden Camden is busy getting into everything which is what you expect from a two year old. He is talking so much, and using new words every day. This past week he figured out how to do a somersault and he loves to show anyone who will watch. His other favorite thing is going for rides on Casey's motorcycle. He asks several times a day if he can go for a ride on daddy's motorcycle when daddy gets home from work.

Alek Alek just had his 2 month appointment with the pediatrician. He now weighs 11 lb 11 oz. He is really starting to interact with lots of smiles and cooing sounds. He is even batting at his toys a little bit too. I didn't realize how big he was getting until I was at a store last week and there was a mom there with her 3 week old baby. Even though Alek is still small, he definitely doesn't look like a brand new newborn anymore. How does the time go so fast?

No comments: