This is baby Gracie. I learned about her story through a link on my sister in law's blog. I have been so touched by her story that I thought I would share it on my blog and hopefully get more people praying for her. She is in the ICU right now fighting for her life after having open heart surgery just 3 days after she was born. You can read her story on her family's blog at: http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/ She has already surprised her doctors by making it through some pretty tough setbacks. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Believe In Miracles
This is baby Gracie. I learned about her story through a link on my sister in law's blog. I have been so touched by her story that I thought I would share it on my blog and hopefully get more people praying for her. She is in the ICU right now fighting for her life after having open heart surgery just 3 days after she was born. You can read her story on her family's blog at: http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/ She has already surprised her doctors by making it through some pretty tough setbacks. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for praying--it totally worked! She is a miracle and keeps getting better each day! Thanks again!
Post a Comment