I did have to work a graveyard shift on Christmas Eve. I've worked that shift before on Christmas, and it's really not bad. I get home in time to open presents with the kids in the morning and then I get some sleep in while they play with all of their new toys. And this year was supposed to go just like that. But instead, I came home to a sick baby who was having a hard time breathing due to croup. So much for that magical "baby's first Christmas" that we were hoping for. I stayed up with the boys while Casey tried to find an urgent care clinic that was open to get Brynn something to help her breathe better. While he was gone, I scavenged through our medicine box and found a dose of the med she needed. We just weren't sure how much to give her. I called the pediatrician and got the right dose and she started feeling better. Unfortunately, she was still pretty miserable. So we don't have many pictures of Brynn opening presents or participating in the Christmas festivities.
We also went to see the lights at temple square, and took the kids to see Santa in December
No comments:
Post a Comment