The end of summer is always a little bit bittersweet to me. I love all the fun of summertime, but there is something about fall and the first day of school that makes me so happy. And it's not being able to send my kids off to school for a few hours a day. I've always loved the excitement of a new school year! Here are my boys on their first day of school
I usually take pictures on the first day of school at home and then the kids get on the bus and they're on their way to school after that. But with Camden starting kindergarten, I had to go to the school and get a picture of him there. He was so excited, and I was excited for him. He was ready to be a kindergartener and his first day was great. he really loves his teacher; and Jace is excited about 3rd grade. I love that my kids love to learn and get excited about going to school.
Here are their school pictures from this year too:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment