Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So Much Fun!

(If you click on this picture to make it bigger you can see the ball he hit)


We went out of town for a junior golf tournament this past weekend and I just have to blog about it. Jace played SO well. I have to brag about him a little.

There were ten kids in his age group and he took FIRST PLACE! He's always placed when he's played in tournaments but usually there are a lot less kids in his age group. And not only did he win, but he won by a lot! For those who don't know golf, when golfing 9 holes of golf a score of 36 is par, or a perfect score. Jace scored a 35! and the next closest kid in his age group scored a 45. Also, he was the only one in the whole tournament to come in under par. He blew us away!

It was the perfect start to the golf season. I never thought I would get excited about golf, but now I can't get enough.




Jace and Casey reading the course. I love when they do this.


This was after he made his last putt and he knew his sore was 35. His first under par round ever!

The three winners! Congratulations boys!

4 comments:

Holly said...

That's awesome! Remind me never to play against him! And don't worry about bragging - you're his mom! It's totally within your rights. =) I figure if we wash someone's underwear, we can brag about them.

chandra said...

I love the picture of Jace and Casey reading the course. SO DANG CUTE! What a talented boy you have!

Jessica said...

Wow! Jace is such stud! Good job, Jace! That is so awesome! (I'm jealous of that warm looking weather!)

Niesha said...

What a little stud muffin!! He is the bomb.com!!