...but I found this so funny. I accidentally had my finger on the "f" key instead of the "g" key while typing www.google.com the other day and accidentally typed www.foofle.com. It goes to the same place, so now I foofle stuff all the time and it makes me laugh every time. It's my new favorite site.
I know I've been away from blogging for a while and maybe you were expecting (or hoping for) a better comeback post than that but that's really all for now. I plan to write some posts with a little more substance over the next couple of days though, so stay tuned...
In the meantime, I'll be foofleing all kinds of information on the web.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahaha. I tried it. How funny. Then I tried hoohle to see if it would do the same. NO! Don't try it. I think it said something about mail order brides. Hahaha.
Post a Comment