Friday, May 15, 2009

How Do You Like Them Apples?


I made these cake pops last week for Jace's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week.

I used the rest of the dough to make some heart shaped treats.




They were easier to make than I thought they would be and I had a lot of fun with it. And...since one batch of them makes a lot, some went to my mom on Mother's Day, and the rest were given to neighbors.

(If you want to know more about cake pops, check out this site.)

5 comments:

Niesha said...

I love Apples...especially when they are make out of cookies :)
They turned out so cute!

shana said...

oh I remember the days of homemade teacher appreciation gifts (mine were never that cute)...now my teachers get a gift card if their lucky. They turned out really cute and look yummy.

Jenny's Joy said...

Those look so good. You are so creative!

Jessica said...

Wow, those are SO cute! What an awesome idea! That is so nice of you. Good job, they are really darling. And I want to eat one.

Wendy said...

Those are so cute! I may have to try them.