Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Just Love Lists

I can't believe this is the first time I've posted a smiley list this year. But I have so much that makes me smile that I can't NOT do one.

-Jace has such a tender heart. He always watches out for Alek, he is always so sweet when he plays with him.
-The way Camden sings with all of his heart. Just today he was singing, "Happy Birthday to Grandma!" and yesterday he couldn't stop singing, "No one likes a brownie face, change it for a mile." He also loves Ring Around the Rosie's, but he pronounces the word ashes wrong, he says asses instead. It makes me giggle every time. I love it.
-Alek is walking all over the place and he's getting fast too. I just love watching him go.
-Jace and Camden played so well together today.
-Alek has learned to wave, he also nods his head yes, usually when I tell him not to do something.
-This Conversation in the car:
Jace-Mom, did you know that Tyler in my class has the chicken pox?
Me-Oh really?
Jace-Yeah, so he had to stay home.
Camden-Oh! I LOVE those chicken pops!
Jace-No, it's not something good.
Camden-But I like chicken pops, they're good.
Me-Laughing and telling Jace to let Camden say that if he wants to.

-Our latest snowstorm didn't bring as much snow as predicted.
-I recently discovered the heated steering wheel button in the car
-Casey, Jace and Camden all thanked me for the dinner I made tonight.
-I got a new toothbrush that I love.
-New sheets.

I know I'm forgetting some things but I'll stop there. My brainstorming has suddenly turned to a light drizzle.

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

That was the cutest smiley list in the history of smiley lists. It made me smile, and even laugh out loud. Love it. Thanks