Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Highlights 2008

Our Christmas was wonderful, I really should have posted about it sooner. We spent both Christmas eve and Christmas day with family and the kids were totally spoiled as usual. They got presents from Santa, Casey and me, and from grandparents on both sides as well as presents from aunts, uncles and cousins. They even picked presents to give each other.

I really need to learn how to make one of those photo collage things so I don't have to download so many pictures at once. But here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying Christmas. (I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves.)



(Disclaimer: I never thought I would buy toy guns for my kids but Camden is so obsessed with them that I caved and got him one; and he loves it. In fact before he had a toy gun he made everything else into guns. He shot everyone with toy lizards, pieces of hot wheels tracks, books and even his own body parts.)




3 comments:

ClancyPants said...

What a fun Christmas!! And, isn't it amazing (*re: the gun) how kids just come "hardwired" for things!? Mac it was horses. I think a kid having a toy gun is perfectly fine! But I'm rather conservative with the whole gun thing.

Glad you had a wonderful time! And you look great! (you lucky dog... your kids actually get to SEE you in the Christmas pics! lol!)

Niesha said...

Look at how big your boys are getting!!! I bet Santa had fun spoiling them!!!

Jessica said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a great Christmas.