It was funny. I came across our wedding album yesterday by accident. If I had been looking for it I'm sure I wouldn't have found it. But while trying to get some of our last few boxes unpacked, I found it. It was fun to look at it with the kids and reminisce. And it was fitting to look at the pictures on our anniversary. Here are a couple of pictures that I scanned into the computer.




We had a fun anniversary. We went out to dinner and then to Fastkart Speedway and had a 40lap race. I was a little hesitant at first while I got a feel for the car but Casey just took off. He passed me when I was only a few laps into the race but after that I did a little better. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. And it was nice to have an evening out with Casey without the kids. Hopefully we don't wait until our next anniversary to do it again.
5 comments:
Congrats on 9 years! I love wedding pics, how fun. Its funny to see how much everyone has changed in the Russell family pic.
Happy Anniversary! I also love the wedding pics. Is that the Manti Temple?
Seriously, I don't know why we bothered getting a new family picture, I think we should just blow up that Russell picture in a 16x20, maybe we could just photoshop a few grandkids in? Congtrats on almost a decade!
OH MY GOSH! It really is crazy to see how everyone has grown. Thanks for the harsh reminder of how hideous I look as a blonde. I remember that my dress sagged on my chest because my boobs were too small so Nola let me wear her fake ones! HA! Isn't that what sisters are for? I bet you didn't know there was such drama on your big day! But congrats on putting up with my big brother for 9 years! Time fly's when your having fun!
I just realized that I never left you a comment congratulating both of you. Sorry! I can't believe it's been so long!!
Post a Comment