We had an absolute blast in Disneyland. My whole family went, and we loved every second of it! This was the first time the kids flew and they were as excited about getting to Disneyland as they were about playing once we got there. Jace and Camden thought it was lots of fun to fly.
Luckily Alek slept on the plane.
Our first day of Disneyland it was a little rainy but it wasn't too hot and the rain kept the crowds away which was perfect.
Camden was just tall enough for most of the faster rides, and he liked the ones he tried. He even went on Space Mountain. I told him it was a roller coaster in the dark and he said, "I'm totally not even afraid of the dark." At the end of the ride, he said, "That's totally what I was talking about!" I couldn't believe he liked it.
Jace saw a session of Jedi training and desperately wanted to be chosen when we went back the next time it was scheduled. Luckily he was picked to participate. He loved it!
The kids loved all 3 days we spent at Disneyland and they all went on lots of rides. We literally just walked right on to many of the rides. I think we picked the best three days of the year to be there.
(Jace and Casey in line for Indianna Jones)

(Camden went on Dumbo with Aunt Carolyn And Alek rode with Uncle Matt. I don't do rides that go in circles.)

Of course no Disneyland trip is complete without a visit to Mickey.
Ever since we got back I've been thinking about when we can go back. We don't have anything planned but hopefully it will be soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment