Not long after we moved, I found out that one of our neighbors runs a preschool. It's only twice a week for 2 hours a day. I thought that would be perfect for Camden since he's never done preschool before and he's only 3, so he doesn't need more than that right now. Luckily she had an opening when I called and I got Camden signed up. He absolutely loves it and asks to go every day.
Here he is on his first day. he was so excited I could barely get him to sit still for a couple of pictures. He honestly could hardly contain himself. Can you tell he's excited?
In this one he's looking at the classroom on his first day.I must admit, I miss him a little while he's gone. It's definitely quiet around here when Camden's at preschool but it's also nice to have some one-on-one time with Alek. And knowing that he's having fun while he's gone makes it easier too.
1 comment:
I love it! He is so stinkin' cute! It's fun to see Camden so grown up going to school.
Post a Comment