Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Was Just Voted Most Photogenic!

APRIL FOOLS!

How is it that some people can look beautifully posed in every picture they're in. Even when they're in the background of a picture they don't know is being taken, they somehow have incredible beauty and grace. And how is it that I am SO not like that. I can't even manage to look good when I know a picture is being taken. Seriously, what's wrong with me?




4 comments:

Christy said...

Ha ha ha ha! You and I are definitely in the same boat on that one!

Holly said...

You are my hero for posting these pics. I could easily beat you on looking bad in a photo, but you'll have to take my word for it cause I'm not brave enough to post them! Ha ha. Thanks for the laugh. Remember, we're all laughing WITH you. =)

Niesha said...

How Clever you are! I am loving this post....

Jessica said...

Hahaha, Connie, that's the best! You crack me up, I could definitely beat you in bad pics! I have some with twenty chins! Such a funny idea, I love it.