And now there's no stopping him. Alek is full of energy and life and he's so much fun. I wanted a picture of him right on his birthday so I got the camera out and he stopped and smiled for me. I love his little smile.
Alek has been such a good baby and is turning into such a fun little kid. Here's a little bit about my little Alek Magoo at one year old.
- Alek loves the water. Bath time is his favorite. He also likes crawling up and sliding down the stairs.
- His favorite foods right now are fruit loops, mashed potatoes, and yogurt. And he's learning to feed himself with a spoon.
- He can say mama, dada, ba, and nuh. Sometimes they refer to specific things, but other times they are just sounds he makes while he runs around the house yelling with his brothers.
- He loves to cuddle his blankie, and as many stuffed animals as he can carry. he often walks around with one stuffed animal pressed against each side of his face with his happy smile in the middle.
- Alek really loves music. His favorite songs have actions and he loves to clap and bounce. He tries to jump with his brothers but just can't quite make it off the ground.
- He can give you 5 and he loves to give kisses. But watch out, they're pretty slobbery. He hasn't mastered the pucker yet.
I'm so glad I get to be his mom. Words just can't express how much I love him. Happy Birthday Baby.
1 comment:
Oh, he is so sweet! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment