Monday, November 24, 2008

Manic Monday: Harvest

I have a few things I've been wanting to blog about for a while now but I don't quite know how I want to write them. I still need some time to harvest my thoughts and put them into words. (And I think harvesting them is the perfect description for what I need to do. When I saw that the Manic Monday word was harvest, I looked it up. Not only does harvest refer to gathering something, it also involves the post harvest activities like handling, processing and delivering.)

So while I harvest my thoughts about a few things, here's a tag I received from my friend Jill.

Hubby Tag:

*What is your husband's name? Casey

*How long have you guys been married? Nine Years

*How long did you date? From the time we met until we were married it was six months. Three of that was our engagement. It didn't seem too fast at the time but now I see how crazy we must have looked to our families.

*How old is he? 33

*Who is taller? Casey is by about 4 inches

*Who can sing the best? Casey will openly admit that he was "diagnosed" by a doctor as being tone deaf. Since I never have been, I guess I'm the better singer.

*Who is smarter? I asked Casey what he thought the answer was to this question. He immediately said I was, but I am always asking him questions about stuff too, so I think it just depends on the subject.

*Who pays the bills? Casey does and I appreciate it so much.

*Who does the laundry? I usually do.

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. We tried to switch sides once pretty early on in our marriage and it just didn't work out.

*Who mows the lawn? No lawn yet. When we get our yard done Casey will mow the lawn even though he'll tease me that I should do it since I wanted a house with a big yard.

*Who cooks dinner? Most of the time that's me, but Casey cooks dinner on nights that I work.

*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I just can't stay mad or hold a grudge. It's too much work and I hate the way I feel inside when I have any kind of negativity.

*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. It was quite unexpected but I was pleasantly surprised.

*Who wears the pants? Usually we both wear pants; except on Sunday. Then I wear a skirt or dress for a little while. ; )

3 comments:

Finny said...

Good luck harvesting your thoughts...I look forward to what you have to say. Your blog is one of my very favorites! :)

ClancyPants said...

:) Was that the end? I'm looking forward to your thought-harvest myself.

Happy MM!!!

Niesha said...

I {heart} Manic Monday's... you are so clever!