Thursday, June 12, 2008

Waiting Game

We may or may not be moving this weekend. How's that for helpful? That's all we know right now. Tomorrow morning there will be a final inspection of the house and if it passes we will get our Certificate of Occupancy and we can move. If not, we will have to wait until next week sometime. But I have most of our stuff packed and ready. It's hard to have things packed and also try to keep the house livable with three kids. I really don't want to live like this for very long; so hopefully things will go well tomorrow. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay, yay, yay! I hope you can move in this weekend, because you're right, living out of boxes with three boys would be nigh unto impossible.

Holly said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jessica said...

Hooray! Good luck and let us know so we can help out!